1st- Saturday, June 3rd, Heber City $45
2nd- Saturday, June 10th, (Girls Only), Perry $45
3rd- Saturday, June 24th, Elite $45
4th- Saturday, July 15th, (Girls Only), Lehi $55
Talk to your coach or the office for more info.
The summer schedule for team will be:
Current Pre-team and Start team girls will have practice on
Tuesday and Thursday morning from 8:30-11:30.
Current Level 3 girls will have practice on
Tuesday and Thursday morning from 8:30-11:30 and on Friday from 4-7pm.
Current Level 4, 5 and optional girls will have practice
Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 8:30am-12:00pm.
You will not need to register your girls for the team classes online,
enrollment for team will just over into the summer session.
The schedule for the rest of August is going to be a little crazy!
Beginning next week several kids will be going back to school. So, we will have our last summer morning class for the girls on Monday, August 17th (9:00 – 12:00). Then we will move to the afternoon on Thursday, August 20th from 4:00 – 6:30 and Friday August 21st will also be 4:00-6:30.
The following week we will have practice only Tuesday and Thursday, August 25th and 27th from 4 – 8. We will work out from 4:00 – 6:30, then we will have a break for a few minutes then we will do some cleaning and helping to get the gym ready for the fall classes. On these days please send your kids with a small sack dinner or some snacks.
Then, beginning on Tuesday, September 1st, we will continue on with our regular fall schedule.
Girls Level 3 & 4 – Tuesday and Thursday 4:00 – 6:30
Girls Level 5 & up – Tuesday and Thursday 5:30 – 8:30
Boys Tuesday and Thursday 4:00 – 6:00 or 7:00
All Team kids Friday 4:00 – 6:30
Here are the notes from our parent’s meeting that we had on Tuesday night.
1. We have will have 2 fall meets for the compulsory girls (Level 3-5)
1. Saturday, October 3 @ Elite (Home meet)
2. Saturday, November 7 @ United Sports Academy (North Ogden)
More info about these meets will be coming.
2. The schedule for the next few weeks is going to be a little different. I sent out another email with all of that info and a calendar. Let me know if you didn’t get it.
3. Tuition will be going up slightly beginning in September by about $5 a student.
So, if you come
2 days a week (T & Th) it will be $105 a month
3 days a week (T, Th & F) it will be $120 a month
4 days a week will be $140 a month. (We have not added this 4th day in yet, so just FYI in case we do add it later, This would be the extra class for some of the older girls).
4. If you have not handed in your registration packets please do so ASAP. Also, the first team instalment of $200 is already past due. If you haven’t paid it yet, please also do that ASAP. If you indicated on your registration paper that you wanted it deducted from your account, it will be coming out in the next day or two. Also, for the girls in the extra class, the extra $20 didn’t come out of your account for August, so I will also be taking those charges out now too.
5. We will be ordering new leos soon. New girls to the team and also the girls moving up from level 3 to level 4 will need a new one. The leos for the level 4 and up girls is the ¾ length sleeve and will be around $100. The level 3 girls will be using a less expensive leo without the sleeves. We will start measuring and sizing the girls needing a leo next week. If you already have the ¾ sleeve leo you won’t need a new one, unless you think it’s getting to small for your gymnast. Let us know if you think she needs a new one.
Meet Season 2017
Feb. 11- Pinnacles, Sandy
Mar. 4- Arete, Lindon
Apr. 8- Barefoot, St. George
Apr. 15- Elite
Apr. 29- United Sports