(Ages 18 months - 3 years) A parent involvement class for children 18 months to three years. They improve their gross and fine motor skills through obstacle courses, bars, trampoline, and much more.
(Ages 3-5) A 50 minute classes in which children further hone their fine motor skill through working on balance, coordination, precursors to basic skills, and following directions.
(Ages 6 & up) Basic skills are taught over four events including floor, bars, beam, and vault. Coordination development, memorization of skill names and routines are emphasized.
(Ages 6 & up) More difficult skills are taught over an extended class period, educating gymnasts in safety, memorization, and mastery.
(Ages 6 & up) Gymnasts are taught safety and skills on six events including floor, vault, high bar, parallel bars, rings, and pommel horse.
An invite-only class, this group is the equivalent of Level 3 & 4 Girls, just on a younger scale, four to six years of age.
Once gymnasts have mastered a certain level, they are invited to join team, which competes in the fall and spring each year.
(Ages 12 & up) This class focuses on floor skills including cartwheels, round-offs, handsprings front and back, and higher level tricks out of round-offs.
Elite Gymnastics Online Registration Instructions
1. Click on Parent Login
2. From this page you will create an account that will allow you to sign up for classes, update your information and keep track of your tuition and other fees.
If you are either currently or have previously been enrolled at Elite DO NOT create a new account. If you create a new account it will create a duplicate account for your family because you are already in our system.
Put in your email address then click forgot password. You will be sent an email with a password to login. You can change this password once you are in your account.
If this is your first time enrolling in classes with us, then create a new account and fill out the information asked for.
If you know you already have an account with us but it is saying that there is no account with that email address, we probably either don’t have your email or have it incorrect. Please contact us to update your email, and then you will be able to continue registration. Call at 801-621-3070 or email us at email@example.com
3. Once you have your account set up and you are in our parent portal you will see a list of options on the left side. Click on “Family” and make sure the information we have is correct, such as address and phone numbers, etc.
4. Click on Students. Please also verify the information is correct on this page or select “Add Student” Then from this page you may click on “Enroll in Classes” (or from the side panel)
5. From the enrollments page you will be able to see all of our available classes. You can use the filters to narrow down your choices if you want. When you find the class you want to enroll in, click on submit request, then select the student you are enrolling in the class. Then click “Continue Enrollment”. On the next page verify that the information is correct and click “add to cart”
FYI: When you do this, you are not automatically enrolled in the class. You are only submitting a request for the class. The staff will look at the request to make sure that your student meets the requirements for the class, and then accept the request. However we cannot accept the class request until the registration fee has been paid.
If you want a class that is full, you can still request the class and it will add you to the waiting list and you will be contacted when a spot is available.
6. If you would like to enroll for another class or have more students to enroll then click on “Find another class” Once you have requested all of the classes that you want, click on “Proceed to Check out”
7. Currently we don’t have the ability to pay online, so at the bottom of this page it will say Total is $0. Click “Continue”
8. Verify the information again, and then click “complete transaction”. You will receive an email stating that your request was sent, and you will receive another email when you request was accepted. However remember that your request will not be accepted until you have paid the $25 registration fee.
Please come in to our office to pay your registration fee and set up your payment plan. If you are not able to get into our office in the next few days you may call us to pay the registration fee over the phone however there will be a %5 charge for the running the card. (If you are paying for 1 registration at $25 the fee would be $1.25, so a total charge of $26.25.)
3 WAYS OF PAYMENT
1. Auto Pay (prefered method). If we do not already have your information you will need to fill out an auto pay form so we can deduct the monthly tuition from your account. Tuition is deducted on the 5th of every month.
2. Block Pay. For block pay you will pay 3-5 months up front with cash or check. For starting out in the fall, you would be the tuition from September – December.
3. Monthly. If you choose to pay your tuition to our office monthly, it is due by the 5th of the month. If it is not paid by the 5th, you will be charged a late fee. You must pay Cash. We do not accept checks for monthly tuition. Also, we will require that you pay 2 months up front (first and last month).
**We also require a 30 day notice to drop classes**